Bodystep® classes at sweatSHED Forster
Medium to high lower body
Up to 620 calories
Approximately 55 Minutes
Adjustable aerobics step
What to expect
First of all, a brilliant burn session with one of sweatSHED’s awesome instructors!
- Warm Up with simple aerobic moves.
- Learn how to step correctly as we warm up.
- Orientation, we gradually lift the intensity.
- It’s time to lift the energy and your heart rate.
- We place bigger demands on the leg strength.
- Power up for the second cardio peak.
- Slow down, recover and catch your breath.
- Now let your hair down and have fun.
- Now lower the step height for agility training.
- Peak This is the third and final cardio peak.
- Cooldown/Stretch the worked muscles.
What to bring with you
We recommend you wear comfortable workout clothes that allow you to move easily across, around and on the step. Check out the latest Reebok/Les Mills co-branded range, designed specifically with stepping in mind.
For footwear, we suggest wearing cross-trainers rather than running shoes, because they’ll give you better foot support for the types of movement you’ll be doing in class.
Apart from that, bring a water bottle and a sweat towel – because you’re going to get hot!
When is step class on?
Usually a few times a week but this changes occasionally, be sure to check the class schedule regularly.View Class Schedule